[Dailydrool] Stuart put to rest

don/jan cook via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jul 17 15:22:35 PDT 2015

We buried Stuart’s ashes today, on the bank beside Wabigoon Lake. He has a vista of the lake and our cabin. He can keep an eye on all our activity.
We also buried our old Bldhnd Wallace, from the 90’s, beside him. Sam our Springer was waiting for them, as we buried her a couple of years ago. They all knew each other, so it is fitting they are all together again.
Georgie gave me a lovely sympathy card for Stuart, so I tucked it in, along with his dog tags.
Rest in Peace my old friends, you were all well loved.
Jan
drool934 at shaw.ca