[Dailydrool] Bosun's Journey To The Bridge

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 20 19:13:40 PDT 2015

David,
As I read your post this evening, I  could feel the love you felt for
Bosun.  Bosun was a member of your family  for 14 years and you took care of him
in his senior years.  I think it was  Bosun's love for you that his spirit
came to you before he continued his  journey.  Keep that memory in your heart
- your wife was right he was  thanking you and saying goodbye for now.
I'm so sorry for your loss  and now he's At The Bridge Sleeping with the
angels.

Marie