[Dailydrool] Mosquitoes

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 21 04:39:21 PDT 2015

I have to agree with Dale on this one. Advantix is great for keeping the
mosquitoes and flies off the dogs.

It is my understanding that dogs are not overly susceptable to West NIle
Virus. However, I don't think they are completely resistant because humans
and horses get it. We were in Amish country the last time it hit the
Midwest hard and a lot of buggy horses died from it. I lost all but one out
of a clutch of ducks. It was heart breaking.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess