[Dailydrool] Buttermilk

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jul 26 23:11:41 PDT 2015

In an old issue I'm retyping, came across a "helpful hint" that said "a
cup of buttermilk added to food can help with gassy problems in dogs."

Luckily for me, none of my notabassets have gassy problems, but I wonder
if anyone has heard of this or tried it? I hate buttermilk myself, and
can't imagine my dogs eating food saturated with it... but... some
Bassets will eat *anything* and know many people have commented about
the eye-watering emissions of some Bassets. Any thoughts?

Riche (aka Bugler magazine)
buglr at blomand.net