[Dailydrool] Night snorking

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 8 12:40:07 PDT 2015

Rolph scared the bejeebers out of me the night before last. I woke at 1.30am to him making a noise much like "reverse sneezing", except it wasn't quite the same.It was rhythmic, shuddered right through him and was clearly causing him distress.
I got down on the floor with him and felt him all over, shushing him, trying to calm him down. He was also panting.
After about 10 minutes, the noise subsided into more of a wheeze, but he was clearly worried and we sat with him for another 15 minutes or so until he was calm enough for us all to try to get some sleep.
The next morning I heard it a few more times and he was very "washed out". By the afternoon he was back to stealing socks and trying to bump Clara into the pond.
Has anyone any idea what might have been happening?
Love and drool to all who need it.Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK