[Dailydrool] A move in our future?

Janice Henry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 8 18:10:13 PDT 2015

​Dis is Truman.  The Mom and I may move back to Salem for the winter, where
our grandboys are, the water therapy pool for me, and a new condo which
overlooks a dog park (yes, you heard it right, a dog park). Actually, there
is more than just a dog park in the big park we can see from our windows
and deck.

The Mom is putting an offer in for a condo for us today. Please send
drool.  I like being a beach dog when the weather is not Noah's Ark
Launching Day, but do prefer a little less rain coming down on us for
winter walks. Our condo will have a nice guest suite, so the grandboys can
be coming over and petting You Know Who!

Truman Henry with the human Janice

​jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
​
Janice Marilyn Henry