[Dailydrool] DAP

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 14 05:34:40 PDT 2015

Has anyone used the DAP diffusers to help with dog to dog aggression?
Conley is a very very angry dog with a good memory and an unwillingness to
forget or ignore the slightest slight or accidental bump. In a small house
this is extremely difficult. One dog must be crated at all times. Conley is
getting neutered Wednesday (for other reasons) but it takes 6 weeks or so
for the system to dump the hormones. Not only that but I am unsure whether
Conley will let bygones be bygones even with a lowered testosterone level.
I have a hunch this is one seriously aggrieved Basset who is not about to
forget past transgressions.

(He chewed the bejesus out of Doc's front leg before we could separate
them.)(Had Doc pinned against the back door and just went at him and at him
and at him while Doc tried to get away.)

MomPerson feeling edgy to Llewis, Conley & Doc