[Dailydrool] DAP

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 15 04:59:14 PDT 2015

I have used DAP with 2 dogs: Beaker ATB and Browyn. Beaker was aggressive,
but it was all fear aggression. Unfortunately the DAP diffuser and collar
didn't work.

We also used it with Browyn. Not for aggression. I don't think the Fairy
Princess has an aggressive bone in her body. We used it because she was a
nervous wreck. it helped calm her down some, but not a lot. I was hoping
she would sleep in a crate by herself with it. No dice. She needed a Bugsey
to sleep with her. Now she sleeps about 11 hours at night. Talk about pure
bliss.

It is worth trying. I would personally give it a try before I went with
prozac, just be aware it probably isn't going to do the trick all by
itself.