[Dailydrool] dog on dog aggression: wondering.

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 14 17:41:49 PDT 2015

I am aware that psychiatrists sometimes prescribe either Prozac (an SSRI antidepressant) or low dose Seroquel (in high doses an anti-psychotic) for men with impulse control and anger management issues. Patients report that these drugs raise their thresholds for getting irritated and add a few sexonds think before acting time. I wonder if either drug would help seriously angry dogs with jealousy problems? (I know Prozac is prescribed for dogs since the late Commander Bo was taking it for doggie dementia). just wondering. val vlbzwick at yahoo.com