[Dailydrool] My Brave Girl

Kathleen riker via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 14 18:06:05 PDT 2015

Tonight I was sitting in my breakfast area and all of a sudden Matilda my newly acquired three-year-old started barking and looking at something at the other end of the kitchen. I could see nothing but she kept this up for almost 10 minutes. She is now lying on my feet protecting me with her head up and staring intently at something that I cannot see in the other end of the kitchen. Is she seeing ghosts of bassets past or was it just perhaps a fly or some other bug? In any event I'm going to have to get her butt off my feet before they go numb.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Tallulah and Matilda the Warrior Princess
Kr1204 at aol.com

Sent from my iPad