[Dailydrool] Conley, Doc, Fights, Nebberminds. (Cattle prods, whips, chains etc)

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 14 18:16:42 PDT 2015

​This morning the children had a major major fight with blood drawn altho
not requiring Veterinary intervention. Doc ran to the back door to go out.
Conley ran after him and attacked, pinning Doc inside against the closed
door. Doc tried to get away but could not. He tried leaping over Conley who
grabbed his foreleg and bit it several times. Mr. Biskit and I broke it up
and since then the two boys have been physically separated, one in the main
house with the door shut and the other out here with me, or else in crates.
This is no way to live.
My hope is that neutering Conley, for whatever reason, will relieve some of
the problem but I'm not one to dabble in illusions and I know full well
that as angry and resentful as Conley is, there is the possibility that the
hostilities will continue.
To that end I will try first the DAP and then a chemical solution with
Prozac or some other lovely pharmaceutical available from my friendly local
Veterinarian.

Conley is still growling every time Doc comes in sight. It is not a happy
household. My great appreciation to everyone who has made suggestions. They
are all good and most will be tried. Thank you.

MomPerson to Joe Frazier and Mohammad Ali​  and Llewis