[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 14 17:02:25 PDT 2015

Hope all the droolers have enjoyed their weekend!   It's so good to hear that Millie is settling into her new home.  Sounds like you picked another winner, Doug, as she sounds like awonderful basset (and she was probably sent to you with regards from Ben & Charlie)  I know what you mean about July 4 - as I remember our Sadie ATB who always had a nervousbreakdown on the 4th,  not to mention thunder storms, etc.   Bev - we're sorry Conley is showing such agression.  Richard is wondering if a shock collar would help in getting him tobreak his bad habits.  We used one when we first adopted Sadie (in the mid-90's) to rid her of several of her bad habits.  It worked in getting her to come when we called her, and gettingher to stay away from dangerous items.  Zoey is doing well - she's a  beautiful, loving little girl.  We've had her in our family for 2 yrs now, and she hasn't gained any weight yet - stillweighs in at 48lbs.  We seem to have chipmunks who attack our flowers which are my pride and joy.  One would think that a loud and boistrous basset barkiing at them would scare them,but they seems to be ever-present.  Have a good week ahead!              Beryl & Zoey