[Dailydrool] This R Conley

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 18 13:41:06 PDT 2015

Ok so this whut happent.

​MPerson she put da caller on me an the leesh an we goes out and I so happy
we go walkies no ok I still heppy we go car ride ok that ok wait wait wait
I nose dis way I nose dese smells dis da way to

Da HellHole: Mr.Sir or Madam VetPerson.

So we go an bammo fore youse say most enyfing MPerson hand ober my leesh
wif me still atachd and dey poke me wif sumfin I go asleep.

​An when I wake up.
Wait wait.
Dats it. Dats it. Dat slpain it. For sum reason I ain't nebber woked up
because I is dreemin dat my nebberminds is MISSIN an hahaha well dat just
cannit be. So Ise dreeming. Yessir dats it.

Well I so glad we hab dis liddel chat an when I wakes up I rites more.

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it
(Whew! Dass such a releeff! Dere for a minut...nawwww) Conley ob Conley,
Llewis & Dumbo