[Dailydrool] Feyfle ends Saturday at 11:30 P.M. Eastern. Buy a bag. Help a hound.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 18 14:17:49 PDT 2015

WOOF. That is basset for some very nice people have helped with our FEYFLE (c), but not nearly enough.

RUNNING OUT OF TIME HERE!!! We are going to Slobberfest which is Droopy Basset Rescue 's one big fundraiser a year. We are going to drive forever (8 hours or so each way!) in really hot (It is in July) weather. Our FEYFLE is that we are selling gift bags for $20 each. If you buy our gift bags, we will say THANK YOU, by offering some really kewl basset crap. It is not a raffle, you can't buy tickets....you can buy GIFT BAGs.....but only until Saturday at 11:00 P.M Eastern time. Go to bassetslave.com and read all about how this works. The more gift bags you buy, the more we thank you!! Click on the pages of thank you items at the top of page to see what might be yours.

Here are some of them. Stuff you mostly can not buy anywhere else!! A never used bathroom set. A decorative birdhouse with a hand crafted basset on top, fluffy towels, a SIGNED Pam Tanzey print.....which is one of only 2!! A sterling silver not Tiffany necklace. A German Fred Basset Stuffie! (Never saw another) A 2X Tommy Hilfiger basset blouse. For those who foolishly think they need no more basset crap...an 7 inch Azpen tablet.....and....a Holy Grail of Basset Crap item....the heavy chalkware bookends.

PLEASE! Help us help the homeless hounds of Droopy Basset Rescue.

Pawtunia and Rusty bassetslave.com