[Dailydrool] Names

Kay via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 26 08:19:15 PDT 2015

We want to play too!!

King George English Grunt got his name from momma. I always wanted a basset named George, so when I saw him I knew it was my George. He was just a tiny thing and grunted all the way home so George Grunt he became, I threw in the middle E so he could be called GeorgeE. We added the King in 2006 when he became King of the Mishgun Waddle.

Lucy came with the name Daisy but we already had a Daisy and she loved the name Lucy. She didn't bark when she came to live with us, mine taught her how!

PW. Riley ATB came with his name. We thought it suited him so we kept it.

My sweet Jasmine Annie is named after George's bestest furend in the whole wide world's Bob theDog's sister Jasmine and George's forever girlfurend Annie. Whom he still misses. Sometimes we call her brat or piranha!! But we love her.

Not the bassets, Tater (he don't care) came with his name. And he is a tater! Sarah came with her name. Her momma named her. Her momma has gone to the bridge. We miss her. And I named JuneBug.  I was trying to come up with something that went with tater and somehow came up with JuneBug.

And although no one asked. I am following the Duggars example, (the family in Arkansas that named their 19 kids with names starting with J) I name all all my goats with names starting with M. Mikey, Michelle, Mandy, Maynard, Marilyn and Marion.

Shooters

Kay-mom to King George, Lucy,  Jasmine Annie, Tater, Sarah, and JuneBug
Georgeegrunt at gmail.com