[Dailydrool] Name game

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 26 15:06:12 PDT 2015

>From Marlene

Thanks Riche for the info on names,  very factual for those of us that
didn't have a clue.   let me see no kennel name,  cause I bought  from a
backyard breeder,  I believe that is the term that   I   literally got my ass
chewed out and was told that,  " you get what you pay for "   that is a direct
quote by the way,  from one of our  droolers !!!!!  so lets go with   Mar's
Lambrusco choc candy girl     YEA   !   I like that one  WHOO HOO !!!!!!!!
think I'll stick  with beaner.  I have NO regrets about my Maggie,  NOT ONE ,
she was my  heart and she possessed my very soul, I was the one who was
blessed .  Fly,  fly my precious one, your soul is free, until we meet again

Marlene  Annie and Maggie ATB
marsdoxy2 at aol.com