[Dailydrool] Well, I figured it out.

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 12 16:55:00 PDT 2015

Well, I figured it out--why so many beloved old hounds are currently ill or departing. It's Commander Bo (ATB)'s and Nigel (ATB)'s fault. Nigel has been having a great time trekking among the stars at the Bridge and the sport has energized a lot of ATB hounds to join in. So the movie committee decided to order all of the original Star Trek series, and also the Star Trek Next Generation series for movie nights. Of course the hounds were surprised that the shows weren't about ATB bassets trekking through the stars, but the hounds have been enjoying the series nonetheless. Especially Commander Bo, who has been entranced by Captain's Kirk and Piccard commanding "All Officers to the Bridge". So Commander Bo has started bellowing "All Hounds to the Bridge" at the end of each episode, and some of our earthly hounds have heard him. So, hush, Commander Bo. Make it so. Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com