[Dailydrool] sprays for bugs and weeds

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 12 14:29:26 PDT 2015

Being a fanatic, nobody sprays nothin in my yard. I don't care what they
SAY about their Chemical treatments being safe for dogs *after it dries*
and what if there is dew, or fog, or rain and my dogs need to go out?  And
what if your neighbor's dog or kid is super sensitive to things that poison
bugs and weeds and there is drift?
Does the company tell you there is no drift?
Ha Yeah, right. Tell the wind.
Poisonous plants and poisonous spray of any kind are reserved for the front
yard where the dogs do not go. dogs being walked do not belong in people's
yards, anyway: mine know the command "Out of the yard".
This is kind of a rant, isn't it? Sorry. I don't trust those companies.

MomPerson to Llewis, Conley & Doc
bgszap2 at gmail.com