[Dailydrool] Morse toe swelling

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 26 15:09:46 PDT 2015

Yes LuLu had this.  I worried I fussed I requested drool.  I eventually had her put under and had the red bump between the toes removed.  It was a piece of grass or thorn or something that got in there and her body grew a red bump around it was what I found out hundreds of $$ later.  Another drooler after me had this happen.  She had it removed too just to be safe.  It was nothing albeit an expensive nothing

Hoping it's all the same with morse and that it doesn't leave you in the poor house finding out

Best
Dale