[Dailydrool] Muddying the waters

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 27 08:50:42 PDT 2015

Hi all Snoopy here, We have a very nice water bowl here at my home.  Hand thrown by Ms Nancy Gallagher Person and it doesn't drip and we can stick our whole snooter in there and ..... well ..... these girls bassets do ..... and they are DISGUSTING.  They eat dirt.  Regularly.  And then they come inside and wash off their whole snooter in our water bowl.  And then along comes Snoopy and the water bowl if full of thick, slimy black mud.  I can't drink that!!  What is wrong with these girls??  Why do they eat dirt and why oh why do they muddy up the water bowl? More later from Snoopy who wants to know