[Dailydrool] BUV RAMPS

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed May 27 14:23:10 PDT 2015

As always, I am a walking commercial for Pet Gear. We have three ramps. One is a sliding thing we got first. It is a bit of a pain in the neck and all too easy to get fingers caught in. It works, but I do like my skin. The best one we have is a two section Pet Gear folding ramp. It is long enough to allow the hounds to get into Rich's van or the small BUV that I purchased it for, without being too steep. It is a bit steep for my Houndie Santa Feyfey. I do have to lend a hand sometimes for Pawtunia to get in, although she does not mind her butt scooped. It has a latch on the side, is sturdy and we use it almost exclusively. We also have a small folding ramp that is supposed to be for vans. It is good, not long enough for the BUV but will do for a van. If you want ours, you can have it for Willie.

Pet gear now has freestanding ones with folding supports underneath. They look good. If I had to buy a new one I might consider how those work..... but since their products are pretty indestructible, I figure the ones we have will be here long after I am gone.

Here's the page. Shop around. Amazon usually has good Pet Gear prices.

http://www.petgearinc.com/products.asp?cl=7

dawnslave