[Dailydrool] Drool being sent.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 30 18:56:56 PDT 2015

Cheryl and Pam I am so very sorry to read that you both have lost hounds
recently, Cheryl Otter and Pam Holly.  It is very sad when we lose one and
it is always a lot more quiet.  Now both of them are no longer suffering or
in pain, and of course they are feasting at the bridge's buffet.  I will
keep you all in my prayers and Millie will be sending some of her  special
healing drool to you both to help ease the pain of their  passing.  Hopefully
the memories you have will eventually also help to ease  the pain.  Please
accept my sincere sympathy on your  losses.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
_ddropp at aol.com_ (mailto:ddropp at aol.com)