[Dailydrool] Drool and Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 30 19:21:31 PDT 2015

First off, drool and prayers are  going out to Brenda's Bailey who has
developed a UTI.  It is also going to Brenda who will be mop riding for a
while until the infection clears up.  I hope is does so soon, for both  your
sakes.  It is also going out to Sandi's Delilah Belle with the  lump on her
hindquarter.  Prayers that it is not a cancer and that it  will continue to
remain the size it is and not increase.  It is good she is  in good spirits,
which always helps.  I agree with your decision to not do  any aggressive
treatments at her age.  Hopefully Millie's drool and my  prayers will help both
Bailey and Delilah.

Beverly, I do hope that Conley is starting to be less aggressive to  Lewis
and Doc.  I wish that I had some suggestions as to what is wrong  or how to
help.  All I can do is offer my prayers and Millie's drool for  the both of
you as well as Conley's targets-Lewis and Doc.

Lastly, Millie is settling in real well.  I have finally figured our  her
eating habits.  She is a grazer.  I give her a serving of Fresh  Pet in the
morning and then put some Moist and Meaty and some good kibble in a  bowl and
leave it.  Then between about 3 pm and 10 pm she eats  that.  Figuring that
out has been a big help to me as I no longer  stress out about her not
eating at a certain time.  She shadow me a lot  and whines when i leave, but it
is not too bad.  She is not too  bad with other dogs, but I still watch her
just to be sure.  She is not a  watch dog yet, as she does not bark when the
bell rings or comes into the  house.  She is a real sweetie, though.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
_ddropp at aol.com_ (mailto:ddropp at aol.com)