[Dailydrool] Deer Grumpy MomPerson

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 30 18:48:36 PDT 2015

Dis Conley. An Llewis. (He inssissytist).
Donit be grumpy.
In da grate cosmos whut you got to be grumpy? Youse gots Bassets, rite?
Well rite dere youse ahed ob 999% ob ebberybuddy whut not hab won..

Youse gots silky eers, rite?
Youse gots beyootiful big browyn eyeballs rite?
Youse gots dem biggie sweet smellin feets, so meny ob dem, rite?
Youse gots  tails thumpin when dey sees youse, rite?
Youse gots dem whut worries bout youse and awways glad youse home, rite?

So whutchu got to be grumpy bout?

Da kid doin kid stuff whut youse done too. I betcha. I juss betcha sumpin
like dat.
Cannit be no worser den when da boychile tole he mama dat her new car go
110 mileys a our.
Lettin go hard to do, we nose. But donit be grumpy. Youse dun a good job
dere. Be heppy. No worry--wait---dat could be a song. HE LLEWIS LISSEN HEER

Doc say Conley gone.
Be ye easy as a great friend used to say.