[Dailydrool] Group Howls

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat May 30 18:37:18 PDT 2015

​This issue of the bell hounds and group howls bothers me greatly, since
Llewis is our leader and once he is gone it will only be Conley The Barker
and his nemesis, Doc the soprano.

Will we no longer have howling? How dreadful! I got out of the car this
afternoon and heard the group starting to sing my arrival. How I will miss
that!​
And I have a hunch, conley will not lead the way. Doc is not qualified to
sing. (He does but I'm sorry, it is dreadful.)

MomPerson, unhappily thinking of the future.....