[Dailydrool] Bugsey Update

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Nov 1 04:06:01 PST 2015

Well, the vet called back late Friday afternoon. The culture for Bugsey's
ears didn't grow anything. In the past I have always been hesitant to use
the Blue Powder Treatment on Bugsey because his skin is so ridiculously
sensitive, I think I am there. He currently does not have any open sores.
So I don't have to worry about that. I just want to kill all the yeasty
beasties.

He is doing great with the new natural vitamins and minerals. I will not
lie. It is much easier to buy a bag of dog food and open it up and dole it
out, but I think I am getting the system down. I am not saving money, but
it is not really costing more money because we were able to drop so many
medications from his arsenal. And you can't put a price on the improvement
in attitude.

His skin looks great. His coat is nice and shiny. He has quit losing all
his hair. The goopy eyes are gone and so is the runny nose. It would be
nice to know what is so toic to him in the bagged food, but considering the
reaction we had to the first vitamin I added to his food, we may never
know. I will just take what we have so far.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com