[Dailydrool] Deer Gracie...

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Nov 2 20:27:11 PST 2015

Dis is Delilah Belle ob NJ.  Stichies in an owie are NOT good!  Dey must be
removed quickly...especially when dey gib us da itchies.  I taked ALL ob
mine out except for a couple ob dem.  The vet could not put mine back in,
eben wif a stapler.  For three whole weeks I had HONEY on a special bandaid
and dressing dat dey TIED on to me to cover up my owie so's I wud not lick
it.  It did finally get better.  Honey does that...

I hope your owie heals up soon.  Iffen not, tell your Mama to put some
Menuka honey on it.  It will help it get better fast.

Lub and snooters from NJ
Delilah Belle