[Dailydrool] Preventative Med

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 3 03:21:02 PST 2015

​Dis Conley.
Dis GassyX of whut Miz Clueless speeks a Mirakel Drug yes it is it is and I
says it nebber hurts to use it no madder whut it mite help an it cannit
hurt no sir. Nebber leeb home wiffout it!
MPerson carry GasX an Benny Drill. She got it in da Bassetvan, She got it
in da purse, She got it in da dog kit, She got it at home. (I seen her
sneek a Gassyx sheself ha ha she fink I don't nose she eet all dat stuff
den bloat sheself.)
​Here a funny haha not  funny thing I nebber seed she gib won to a bleke
dog tho she nose dey bloat too not so much.
Da CURSE I say CURSE ob been a hannsome an dashing
Basset Houndie how eezee we bloat.
MPerson say neber nebber nebber hesitate to use da
MAGIC Gas X or he generic cousins.
Keep da Faith Brudders and Sisters
LuLu we glad you is ok.
Gracie......dis stuff happin I nose you nebber touch it.

Love an Drool to all who need it
Conley of Conley The Handsome an Doc the Dupe
​