[Dailydrool] Hank arrived.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 3 08:11:47 PST 2015

Auntie Feyfey...what is all that bawking? Huh, who? Another Bounder has bounded up? Hank? I have second hand sniffed him. My human shared fishy treats with him. The huge pack of Bounders ran and rolled him? Much wagging and sniffing and pouncing. Yes, got it. Who was first? Sammy? I think our slave petted him, too. He wants what? A face washing? Isn't that the job of the St. Bernard who comes by? Sammy says Hank did a better job. Hank said, okay, but not till he gets some food and a nap. He's been a little tired, just wants to be comfy and then see what the kitchen beagies come up with. I hear baying....the beagies are all glad to see Hank, too? Bona is waving a knife and muttering about wanting a sword so Scooter sent Mel out to see whether he could get some fresh swordfish. They don't know why Bona wants a sword, but that is all she is getting. Apparently Mel is staying. Bona says that is not good 'nuff. She wants to make shish kebab. Nathan isn't sure Bona should have anything sharp and flaming so he has suggested wood skewers...or a crock pot ....but Bona thinks that will take too long. Mel came back with the swordfish, but no sword. Scooter then had Hunter fire up the grill and says no Shishtoday. Gulp. Pineapple and swordfish on the grill for Hank.....and maybe a few cheeseburgers.

Caruso had the telescope ready and pointed at Orlando, but Hank says he would prefer to check out Nutty. Wave, Peanut! He will send kisses to his house, later.

Tunes