[Dailydrool] Donna Lindy (Bosley) and Sally King (Clara)

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 3 12:27:04 PST 2015

Donna, thank you for your suggestion - I think a rescue pack in the car is
an excellent idea and I am in the process of making one up!  The idea of a
big sack to wrap up soiled bedding is especially a good one - and was much
needed last time!  I am fully prepared for an accident to happen again, and
whether it happens while out somewhere, in the car or at home, it doesn't
matter a bit, and Morse will never be made to feel bad.  Its just one of
those things that comes with having an elderly dog who is very much
loved....the sad day will be when we no longer need to do these things.
Hug Bosley from me please!
Sally, Clara is just a scream.  Did she suffer any...er, ill-effects
from adding tomatoes and pumpkin to her diet? I imagine it made her fairly
regular :)
Hugs to her and Rolph.
Becky,  Morse and Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com