[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Nov 3 12:47:49 PST 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, Well I am in big trouble.  Back on the baby sister drops after months of not needing them I rolled my baby sister the day before yesterday.  And again yesterday.  And she has staples and stitches and so on and is a loud mouthed cry baby and told on me and LuLu came over to tell me to BACK OFF and so I rolled LuLu.  Well, I tried to roll LuLu but that turned out to be unwise ...... I have since stopped bleeding.  The clueless momPerson broke out the baby sister drops at that point .... 2x yesterday, once so far today (I get them morning and evening) and I am back to my charming self. Unless you ask Natalie.  Yesterday while Natalie was at school I used her ottoman to get up on her bed and her bed to get up on the footboard and the footboard to get up on her tall chest of drawers on top of which was ..... you guessed it .... her Halloween candy.  dadPerson that party pooper heard the candy fall and I didn't get nearly as much as I deserved but I managed to scarf up enough that when Natalie came home she went into a rant ..... "why do we have dogs they drool they are disgusting we can't have dinner or guests without HIM howling I hate them all."  She really said that.  And took the ottoman out of her room and slammed her door and said she was never talking to us again.  But then right before bedtime she was out on the couch cuddling with LuLu and momPerson reminded her what she said and she said she changed her mind.  So then at 4AM when we had breakfast Natalie was already up so I went in there and got up on the bed and she hugged me tight.  She loves me but she claims I am less than charming. There are more than a few of those claims yesterday I wanted to play with Gracie but she said she's not allowed because of the staples so I suggested I simply hump her instead and MY what a big fuss she made over that.  She's pretty loud when she wants to be. More later from Snoopy who is in big trouble and back on baby sister drops