[Dailydrool] snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Nov 18 12:36:08 PST 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, first of all love and drool to Marlene if you can still see this.  gosh we have been through a lot together on this drool thing over the last 5 years since I came to live with the clueless family.  the clueless momPerson has almost left several times ..... she is delicate and clueless and has had her messages bounced for being "too long" or even "hurtful" when she didn't intend nor perceive either and it hurt her feelings when the mods said that ...... and then let through someone elses post which was longer or stronger or whatever'er ......I won't let her leave ..... I need the drool ..... LuLu wanted to leave too because of some bounced post or another ..... so I posted for her for a while. In the end it's just like the sign at the little league games ...... droolers are human, bassets will be bassets, moderators are volunteers and this list is intended for the benefit of BASSETS so that people can get support and also advice in the care of MY breed ..... apparently we are high maintenance. So here at the clueless household where I call the shots we stay droolers because of all the OMG what do i do moments ...... where momPerson has called out for drool and advice and gotten both. Please stay Marlene.  If you decide to go anyway have a wonderful life with Hannah and Annie. Love n Drool from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects