[Dailydrool] Conversations:

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Nov 21 04:43:02 PST 2015

Doc:* Ohh! lookit Conley Lookit lookit! The white stuff is here!*
Conley: It's snow. It's called snow.
D:* Oooh! Lookit Conley lookit my steps! Hey you got steps too lookit your
steps in the white stuff!*
*C:*  Snow. I told you it's snow and yes everything leaves tracks in the
snow now go play or something.
D:* Oooh Conley Looikt it's cold! If you eat it its cold! The white stuff
is cold! And I leave steps!*
*C:* YES it's cold you moron. Its SNOW. Snow is cold. You have that
doublethick winterized self-heating fur coat. I am freezing my delicate
liddel heinie off out here. Go play would you please?
D: *Oooh Conley Lookit! It's falling all over us. Lookit me Conley I am
almost white! Lookit Conley I'm a Samoyed!*
*Hey Conley it doesn't have any taste taste it Conley taste it it falls out
of the sky and----*
*Conley?*
*Hey Conley!*
*Where'd he go? Did he go in? He's no fun. No fun ---oh hey!!! MOMPERSON
lookit! Lookit the white stuff! Lookit my steps hey it's all over me lemme
bite you lemme bite you oh boy MomPerson lookit the white stuff!!!!!*
​MPerson:  yes dear. ***sigh*** OW!​

Momperson to Doc (very excited) and Conley (not so much)

bgszap2 at gmail.com