[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs Howliday Woofle

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 26 19:00:09 PST 2015

Debbie’s Dawgs is the very lucky recipient of a wonderful howliday
creation by one of our Droolers - Linda Ferrell, mom to Lucy the
basset, donated this one of a kind Santa with his sleigh being pulled
by . . . you guessed it, basset hounds!  In addition, there is a wreath
that woofs “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” and 3 ornament groups,
one of which contains ornaments and stockings made by Drooler Cookie
Goldizen.  You may remember that Cookie used to sell these ornaments
and stockings a few years ago for basset rescue.

I can promise you that you will want Santa and his Hound Helpers -
it’s truly adorable and well done.  The description and how to donate
to the Woofle to win these great items is detailed here:

www.woof.moonfruit.com <http://www.woof.moonfruit.com/>

Also, $5 Friday is coming up in one week - Dec. 4th so mark your
calendar to help the senior basset hounds in rescue.  Our rescue
for December will be Daphneyland. Details to follow in a few days.

Thanks for supporting Debbie’s Dawgs and helping us help the
rescues with their senior hounds.

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie