[Dailydrool] TP

Cathy Brown via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Nov 26 20:22:18 PST 2015

While Lucy Lou was alive, a sweet drooler from Kentucky would send her a pack of toilet paper for Christmas every year. I would make a tower and Lucy would tear into it with wild abandon, scattering TP snow across the living room. I have some great pictures of the floor covered in the white stuff. Well, she would always eat some and one year we received pretty blue and red Christmas TP. Not only did we enjoy a blue and red living room that year, but the back yard was decorated with delightful piles of blue and red poo.
- Cathy Brown
idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Mom to Lucy Lou, the Wild Wonder Girl, atb

Sent from my iPhone