[Dailydrool] hubby is P----- off from Marlene

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 25 08:45:02 PDT 2015

OMG  hubby is so mad,  Hannah has pulled the rubber seal and  molding off
the frame of the front door, Hubby said it can't be fixed unless we  get a
new front door, this is NOT the storm door, but the inside steel  door.
GEEEEZZZZZZZ !  wonder if I pretend that she is a therapy dog  if they would wave
the quarantine Val ????  LOL  she is just about out  of her extended nine
lives.  I know I saw somewhere   where there  is a mesh thing that you can
put over their head to keep them from chewing , my  luck she would eat the
mess.  does anyone know what I am talking about and  where I can buy theses
???????

Marlene  _marsdoxy2 at aol.com_ (mailto:marsdoxy2 at aol.com)