[Dailydrool] marlene

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Oct 25 14:04:50 PDT 2015

 I believe you are thinking about a basket muzzle.  Was she home alone?  Have you tried crating her?  I am  sure you have tried this but when I had puppies and toddlers and fosters who were wild children I adhered to the adage "a tired dog is one who gets into no trouble"  Is there a dog park you can take her to nearby where she can burn off some of her energy?  Maybe doggie day care?  Even trying some obedience at home..the "nothing in  life is free"  it soon turns into something they look f orward too..especially if you can toss in some behaviors, tricks etc.
She is not your old dog, but a baby...and like and like all toddlers they aren't pretrained.   the work you put in now will make for a wonderful 10+ years later.  Puppyhood is a joy but it can be really hard as well.  Like kids, when they are alone and quiet, that is when there is trouble!  Best of luck
Lois, Buster (who can still eat of the counter at 9)Sally (the eternal toddler)

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein