[Dailydrool] Las Vegas Bassett Rescue

Cindy L. Ferver via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 28 00:52:54 PDT 2015

Maybe someone can explain to me why I have gotten absolutely no response from the Las Vegas Bassett Rescue regarding one of their dogs.  I  do mean nothing.  I've been assuming that I live too far away (Wisconsin, I'm willing to drive to Nevada and be checked out here by any rescue they choose). I haven't even had the courtesy of an email saying that.  And I've written again asking for an explanation. Nothing.  Cindy

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5