[Dailydrool] Morse - delayed onset fit

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Oct 28 08:29:18 PDT 2015

Morse always gets a "pre" for any epileptic seizure that he has, which
consists of fear, panic, nervousness, trembling, drooling - and this
usually is about 10 seconds before the fit begins.  He swings his head
round wildly looking either for me or an exit.  Yesterday out of nowhere he
started acting like this, but no fit appeared.  He seemed fairly dazed,
confused and listless.  He was seemingly terrified of going into the lounge
and from 3pm onwards either sat out in the garden just staring in, looking
worried - would panic if we tried to get him anywhere near the lounge (he
wasn't left alone at all yesterday, and nothing happened to frighten him)
and the only place he would sit was the kitchen\hall looking out into the
garden.  I sat with him at all times and then around 9pm got the duvet and
snuggled down with him in the kitchen hall, although he wouldn't settle and
his body was stiff like a board, and he was still worried.  Nine hours
later - 9 HOURS - just before midnight - the fit started.  ​When it was
over he slept, and when I woke again in the early hours his body was
flexible and relaxed again.  He is very tired today but back to his usual
self, and has no fear of being in the lounge again.  Has anyone else had
experience of seizures with this kind of time frame?  He usually fits about
every 3 months although this time it has only been a month since his last
fit (though this has happened occasionally in the past).  Thank you to all
who contacted me, it was so appreciated.
Drool to all in need.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB
pummorse at gmail.com