[Dailydrool] Mariah reports

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 4 13:27:28 PDT 2016

tHis is Mariah the Maraudah. I am displeased by the current state of affairs in my household. One of the pitbull houseguests has oLjlLipO,pj  hnbjjnhnb"hin,b mm ln m..  M  m,mm,m,m M bb,m  m l g   M m mlb mlkomkhito (lol--Mariah really and truly did write that line by sweeping her ear over the keyboard) taken over as alpha female and pushes me around now. I have had to stop growling at her as a result because she'll konk me. fOrtunately she stops as soon as mom yells.  I want her out of here. The other houseguest is sweet and unobtrusive and I do not mind her here. On weekends, I get my wish but lose my mom, not exactly a fair bargain. Mom  is working with a no kill shelter to find the houseguests homes. The way dogs get adopted from this group here in Hawaii is  that each foster mom takes her foster dog to Petco all day Saturday and all day Sunday and sits with the dog and intervirews people who might adopt the dog. So mom was gone all day yesterday with Jane (who had on a collar that originally identified her as Blossom, except she's not Blossom, that was a different dog entirely, and this one is named Jane.)  Jane was ALMOST adopted--mom and she even did a home visit. One member of the couple wanted Jane, the other wanted a 12 week old puppy. The puppy got adopted. Grrr. How do you compete with a twelve week old puppy? So now Jane and Ipo are here another week until they steal my mom for all of next weekend too, and this could go on forever. My  dad wants to just drop them at the pound, which has a 50% kill rate. I'm all for that, believe me. But mom says no, and mom generally wins in matters pertaining to dogs since she is in charge of the dogs. I am seeing a whole new side of mom--very authoritarian and Cesar-like. wHo would have thought.? That's all for now. Poor me. mAriah of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com