[Dailydrool] Jimmy

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 19 17:41:12 PDT 2016

Like Dale, I have no idea why Jimmy is ripping through walls and cabinets.

Our late Commander Bo suffered from dementia the last year or so of his life. His peculiar behaviors were quite different, but medication did help him quite a bit with restless pacing at night. Bo was on both Prozac and Valium, which helped him not get agitated. If some of Jimmy's problem is dementia agitation, I wonder if meds. Might help. yOu might ask your vet. Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com