[Dailydrool] Morning Feeding and Evening Feeding

mom2jaxson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 19 18:04:50 PDT 2016

With each new dog that has entered my life, I naturally determine things "I'll never do again".  With my first bassets, feeding time was loud and you hurried through the process to keep your sanity.
Now, my dogs are required to sit quietly in front of their food bowls until they are released with an "OK" before they can eat.
My future dogs will no longer be fed on a specific time frame.  Dogs (and cats for that matter) have no concept of a time change or a Saturday morning sleep in.
I refuse to be pushed into early morning feedings. It makes me feel like I'm being played.  I may not sleep due to the commontion, but I'm a stubborn woman - what can I say.
Karen