[Dailydrool] mOrning feeding and evening feeding

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 19 20:37:55 PDT 2016

I think we were brainwashes until Mariah came to live with us. Mariah is a Daphneyland hound. Dawn told me they do breakfasts at ten so that the dogs can adjust to any time zone to which they move. hUh! So we moved breakfasts to ten our time after Mariah arrived, and You know what? It works! The dogs don't try to get us up early for breakfast.  Our getting up has no associations to breakfast !  Oh, the years we spent with Bo trying to edge breakfast foreward by five minute intervals into the wee hours, back when the breakfast cue was "our getting up". It is easy to see how that works! I love breakfast at ten. (oF course, I am semi-retired and work from home, probably an essential ingredient). Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com