[Dailydrool] Holy Cow

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 19 18:37:56 PDT 2016

Hello Drool Family. This is Xander, that be Xander of Ruger and Xander of the Howling Hound Acres. On Saturday our momma went to what she call the Church of The Holy Cow. Meaning she go to Uncle Jeff's farm and help vaccinate, put fly tags and numbered ear tags in their cows. Saturday they did all of that to 109 calves. That a lot of holiness. Then on Monday night momma get a call and off she go in the pick'em up truck and she come home with a 2 day old black Angus calf that had been orphaned. So now we back up to 7 cows. We love the smell of momma when she go work with the cows. As for Ruger and I, we are doing very well. But I read on the daily drool that some of you hounds actually get to sleep with your mommas at night? How do I get to sleep with my momma? Ruger and I have our own bedroom that we sleep in. We have a very comfy California King Basset bed. But I would much rather sleep with mom rather than Ruger. No offense Ruger. Momma just say that we not be able to sleep with her because she has a hard enough time sleeping because Daddy has sleep apnea, restless leg and sometimes has weird dreams where he jerks or moves suddenly. Plus he hog the bed. So there isn't enough room for me up there too. Hmmm, me think that daddy should be put in Ruger's and my room to sleep and Ruger and I sleep with the momma.  And that what I thinks.
Oh and if it daylight then I whine to get momma out of bed to start her feeding and farm chores. Sun up?, then we all need to be up!
Hound hugs and Moo cow kisses.
Xander of Ruger and Xander of the Howling Hound Acres woofing out.
Sent from my iPawPad