[Dailydrool] Get Darth Vader out of here!!!

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 19 20:58:24 PDT 2016

This is Mila, Mariah's sister.
  We have these extra dogs here and I want one of them gone. (The other one is okay and can stay if she wants). But one of them is Darth Vader, I swear. She is up at the crack of dawn and only briefly naps mid day. She sleeps at night. But when she is awake, she wants to PLAY PLAY PLAY. If we won't play chase with her, or tug-of-war, or wrestle' then she follows us around poking us repeatedly with her snout, or actually chewing on us! At first I thought it was a massage--not so bad--but she just won't stop! She doesn't bite us but she won,t leave us alone. when we snap at  her, she jumps away but then returns. And she is twice our size and part pitbull probably although who knows, so we are smart enough not to dogfight her. Hey, droolers, seriously, do any of you know  a nice young person in his or her twenties who would adore an on the move hiking, jogging, loving, totally loyal, only dog boxer-mix", (probably boxer pitbull)   hee hee.  She is not aggressive per se but she has to have it all--all of the attention, all of the action, all of the pets, all of the bones. Mom finds her exhausting but, truthfully, kind of likes her, recognizes she needs a different kind of home than ours. Mom would happily herself pay to ship DArth Vader anywhere in the states or Canada or ? for a good home, I am not kidding. true. Please, droolers, do you know anyone? I, Mila,  personally hate this dog, and the other two just tolerate her. HELP! Mila
P.s. Her name is Jane--she's a great dog for the right person. help,  mila of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com