[Dailydrool] Uppity Browyn

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 12 03:33:28 PDT 2016

We had a bit of a fight the other day. In a moment of insanity on Browyn's
part and unwatchfulness on my part, Browyn tried to steal part of a Phycox
out of Bugsey's mouth. As you might imagine, this went over like a lead
brick and chaos ensued. Just to make it more interesting, as I am trying to
break up an enraged Bugsey and a clueless Browyn, Beauford decides to hump
Browyn. Further proof that Browyn was was at fault. I got the whole crew
broken up and teeth brushed with very little growling, but I didn't want
the two combatents sharing a crate so quickly. Unfortunately, Browyn is the
only one trust worthy out of a crate in their room. So that is what I did.
Well, they cried, and cried, and cried some more for good measure. I
finally went in there and put them in the crate together. They sang the
song of their people and wentto sleep for about 3 hours.And no, Browyn
hasn't tried to steal anything out of Bugsey's mouth since.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess