[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Cheryl Stafford via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 27 14:58:16 PDT 2016

Dale,
I'm so glad to read that Snoopy can be an ass at times because that's exactly what I say about Radar! He's 9 years old and getting grumpier by the day.
He hurt his back playing with the other three in July, went down just for a minute, but scared the day lights out of me. He's made a full recovery, vet visit every 3 months now for a Chiropractic adjustment, thankfully. I am learning to let him be a dog and do what he wants to do. Trying not to be a helicopter mom!
Radar can certainly be an ASS, and is keeping us from fostering at this time, but he deserves it! I love his feisty attitude and am thankful for each and every day!
Cheryl

Sent from my iPad