[Dailydrool] This and that

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 24 14:50:32 PDT 2016

I just caught up on a few days of digests. I've loved the topic of having
bassets as we age. I'm 32 and our current hounds are our first, but I'm
encouraged to see everyone maintaining their hounds throughout their lives.
I do believe that pets help keeps us young, especially bassets with all of
their companionship, demands and bassetude.

We are sending loads of Drool to Thelma Lu. We are so sorry to hear of her
recent health discovery. We hope she has many more painfree days with you,
Marilyn.

Also sending drool to Charlie Brown, and hoping he feels better soon.

Did I read that right that Jelly bean passed? If so, I am so sorry
Jacquelyn. I couldn't find any original post, but I saw the note to Robert.
Sending loads of love and heart healing drool your way.

Drool on,
Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert