[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards and Mailing label advice

Winstanley via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 10 15:10:00 PST 2016

Hello droolers,

Time again for the Winstanley Clan Howliday Card contributions.  Debbie will begin her 2016 card this weekend.  She hopes to complete it soon so I may send it to printer and we can mail them out well before Christmas.  We hope, at least.  As usual, I will be publishing all our cards on our family website, www.winstanleyclan.us/2016_Howliday_Cards/2016_DD_Howliday_Cards_Page_1.html.  I will be posting cards soon enough.  We received our first card today.

The labels are easy to print from PDF, just make sure when you click the print button on your PDF file, make sure the "Actual size" box is selected when the print window opens.  That's all you need to do.

We have been through so much these past couple of years.  My cancer last year, Debbie losing her Dad in July and her Mom is now under hospice care at home.  Bertha has cancer of the lung and shoulder.  We still do not have enough time in our lives to bring home a Basset Hound or three from rescue, but we will eventually.  Until then, we cherish our memories of our lost houndies.

Find love and joy of what you have today.  Live for today.

Drool to all in need,

Leon Winstanley