[Dailydrool] Jimmy

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 10 18:10:36 PST 2016

Hello all. I hope you are all doing well and are happy and healthy, pups and humans. I know I wasn’t a very active member of the drool email community, but you all helped me tremendously when I had questions about my Jimmy. I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that Jimmy crossed the bridge this morning, very peacefully, with everyone who loved him right by his side. It was a very difficult decision to make, as Jimmy has been with me my entire adult life, but his health had been declining over the past few months and last week he took a turn for the worst. Now he is running free, sleeping in the sun and eating all the cheeseburgers his heart desires. I told him to save me a burger and I would see him again. Thank you all for the great advise and tips over the years.

Vanessa, Swyper and Jimmy the Hound

Sent from my Windows 10 phone